Be a Part of the Campaign!
In honor of the American Cancer Society’s 80% by 2018 initiative, we invite you to join the Go Blue Campaign to raise awareness about colorectal cancer. The campaign’s goal is to have 80% of the population screened for colorectal cancer by 2018.
We ask you to participate and support this campaign by having your employees wear blue on March 4th, putting a poster in your store, or handing out pamphlets about 80% by 2018. Read more about other ways you can support Go Blue!
Friday, March 4 was the kick off press conference for Go Blue! Thanks to all who supported the campaign:
- Dr. Michael Polcino (Chief Colon Surgeon at SBH)
- Michelle Joseph (Cancer Services Program)
- Marques Payne (Board member of American Cancer Society Bronx)
- Danny Reboiro (Exact Sciences)
- Daniel Bernstein (Deputy Director at Fordham Road BID)