Marketing Manager, Fordham Plaza
Fordham Plaza celebrated its grand opening earlier in the year and is currently undergoing negotiations and finalizing the plans. The Fordham Road BID will be managing the site and will need someone to handle plaza operations including, but not limited to, event planning and public space management. The concept for Fordham Plaza is to host a farmer’s market similar to park spaces in downtown Manhattan and we want someone with fresh ideas who will develop innovative and strategic marketing plans to generate buzz about the plaza, engage the community, and attract visitors.
- High school or GED equivalent or higher
- Experience in marketing, business administration, public planning, management, or related field is a must
- Ability to coordinate with city agencies, community partners, local organizations, and business/property owners
- Must be comfortable with utilizing various forms of media (print and online)
- Knowledge of the Bronx community, history, and politics and interest in community and economic development
For internship opportunities, please reach out to Daniel Bernstein, email@example.com